By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.
This is a very complete gift for a man particularly sensitive to quality, who appreciates good French toiletries, and who is also a follower of traditional shaving.
But this very complete set can also be a nice surprise for a man who has not yet tasted the adventure of a very close shave! By offering it the flagship product of the soap factory in its classic formula, you will make it a froth addict and a shaving enthusiast!
L’incomparable fraîcheur de la Lavande.
The Original or the first Martin de Candre Shaving Soap, the one we created in the 1980s. The discreet and elegant freshness of its perfume made from Lavender essential oils, Mint and Rosemary, was immediately successful! Within a few years, it has become the flagship product of Savonnerie ... A beautiful story!
Since its creation in 1974, Savonnerie Martin de Candre has always maintained its favorite choice for Balsalms.
Resins or "gums" extracted from trees or softwoods of the family of MYROXYLON or STYRAX, Balsam of Peru (rectified), Benzoin and Tolu have slightly vanilla smells and flavors, which marry perfectly with most of the essential oils.
The Rosemary perfume "deodorizes" very well, it removes for example the odors that one can have on the hands in the kitchen: onion, fish ...
Support en plastique transparent, premier prix, premier modèle pour commencer à prendre soin de son blaireau et avant de s’offrir le beau pour son Anniversaire ou pour Noël !!
Warning: Last items in stock!
1 Original Shaving Soap 200g
1 Rosemary fluid soap
1 Eau de Toilette in 15ml
1 Mini-cube Benzoin soap
1 NOM-THEO shaving brush from Mülhe
1 transparent plastic shaving brush holder.
Dimensions: L24 x l 17 x h 6cm
Use of the Shaving Soap:
- Moisten the face with hot water
- Wet the shaving brush in hot water, shake it to wring it out a bit (it does not need to be waterlogged)
- Pass the shaving brush on the soap by making circular gestures (don't do it for too long)
- Spread the foam on the face with the shaving brush. This action will develop a creamy foam that will adhere well to the face and allow a close shave with a maximum comfort. The resulting foam allows a shaving with a straight razor.
- After using: pass the bowl under water to evacuate what's left of the foam and turn upside down the bowl, so that the soap drips and dries.
MÜHLE, story of a brand in a few words: