By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.
As its name suggests it, here is the Shaving Soap "Nature", which is unscented and whose quality of the foam is identical to others scented shaving soaps. Very smooth, it has a slight smell of "soap"; its foam rises quickly, is abundant, stays wet for a long time and wraps the face like a light cream, to allow a perfect shave with the maximum of comfort.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Shaving Soap "Nature": neither more nor less than our shaving soap ... but without perfume! Same texture and plenty of foam, same softness when shaving.
The main advantages of MdC shaving soap:
-A hot saponification, made by us in our workshop, with 100% vegetable oils (olive, copra) and potash (Alcali). Our 40 years of experience allow us to guarantee perfect control of this process.
- A fully hot saponified paste guarantees an excellent conservation, without the addition of any preservative.
- At the end of the cooking process, we add in the still hot paste essential oils which allows us to perfume our soaps at their very heart.
- Weeks of drying, so that the soap loses weight, its water. Taking the time to dry the soap is a "madness" when today, everything must go very fast ... but there is no secret: the paste and the perfume are greatly improved!
-A brand product, made by a French craftsman, a luxurious product ... and yet one of the most economical: it lasts a good year according to your feedback and comments.
-And finally let's talk about its foam:
The foam takes shape quickly, under the beautiful gestures of the shaving brush, you get a smooth shave, very close, and without skin aggression. The foam is abundant, it "sticks" to the skin: we get on the face like a soft and unctuous cream. This foam is really beautiful but YOU are undoubtedly speaking about it better than anyone!
|Poids||200g ou 50g|
|Centilisation||50g - 200g|
Use of the Shaving Soap:
- Moisten the face with hot water
- Wet the shaving brush in hot water, shake it to wring it out a bit (it does not need to be waterlogged)
- Pass the shaving brush on the soap by making circular gestures (don't do it for too long)
- Spread the foam on the face with the shaving brush. This action will develop a creamy foam that will adhere well to the face and allow a close shave with a maximum comfort. The resulting foam allows a shaving with a straight razor.
- After using: pass the bowl under water to evacuate what's left of the foam and turn upside down the bowl, so that the soap drips and dries.
The little bowl for the trip or to try.
Packaging: PETG CRYSTAL jar with aluminum lid.
Labeling "eco" and waterproof.