By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.
The unrivaled freshness of lemon, grapefruit, bergamot ... The subtle and fragile notes make it difficult for a perfumer to harmonize and stabilize it when working only with rigorously natural essential oils. This is how Martin de Candre was inspired and created for you this shaving soap called "Agrumes"!
A new shave to savor !!!
There will not be for everyone.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The "Citrus" Shaving Soap - Agrumes is part of the "limited" editions, so it's not available in stock all year, and it only appears for exceptional events! It likes to be desired! ...
Made using the same saponification process and from the same oils as its "elder brothers", namely the Original, Nature and Fougère, the "Citrus" Shaving Soap - Agrumes is abundant under the hairs of the shaving brush and allows to obtain a shave just as soft and perfect.
By respecting the instructions of use and conservation of Martin de Candre, it is a soap which will have a remarkable longevity: at least one year for this pot of 200g, and for a daily shave.
Fragrance: Rose created by MdC, from a blend of natural essential oils exclusively.
Packaging: PETG CRYSTAL jar with aluminum lid
Use of the Shaving Soap:
- Moisten the face with hot water
- Wet the shaving brush in hot water, shake it to wring it out a bit (it does not need to be waterlogged)
- Pass the shaving brush on the soap by making circular gestures (don't do it for too long)
- Spread the foam on the face with the shaving brush. This action will develop a creamy foam that will adhere well to the face and allow a close shave with a maximum comfort. The resulting foam allows a shaving with a straight razor.
- After using: pass the bowl under water to evacuate what's left of the foam and turn upside down the bowl, so that the soap drips and dries.