By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.
Your Original shaving soap in superb glass creations of La Rochère.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Use of the Shaving Soap:
- Moisten the face with hot water
- Wet the shaving brush in hot water, shake it to wring it out a bit (it does not need to be waterlogged)
- Pass the shaving brush on the soap by making circular gestures (don't do it for too long)
- Spread the foam on the face with the shaving brush. This action will develop a creamy foam that will adhere well to the face and allow a close shave with a maximum comfort. The resulting foam allows a shaving with a straight razor.
- After using: pass the bowl under water to evacuate what's left of the foam and turn upside down the bowl, so that the soap drips and dries.
The La Rochère glassworks is the oldest in France still in operation.
It was founded in 1475 by Simon de Thysac, a glass gentleman.
Currently, the family glassworks is managed by Antoine Giraud, and his daughter Cécile Giraud, seventh generation of heirs descended from the glassmakers of Passavant-la-Rochère.
La Rochère and Savonnerie Martin de Candre share the following values:
Authenticity, Know-How, Family and French Crafts!