By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.
A very natural appearance gives value to the shaving soap « L'Original » and the paste keeps almost all of its creamy and « fluffy » aspect !
Wood bowl worked out of the beech tree, hand man by a French craftsman of the region (Tournerie of Argenton).
The beauty of the wood and its qualities as an “jewel case” for our 100% paste Natural and vegetal: Most natural alliance!
Net weight 200g
Raw weight ± 310g
Warning: Last items in stock!
* Some advice from Martin de Candre on how to wet shave :
- Thoroughly wash your face with warm water for a couple of minutes.
- Always rinse your shaving brush well under warm water after each use and gently flick out the excess water. Too much water and the lather will become runny and will dry out too quickly when applied to face.
- Brush the shaving soap in a circular, whisking motion with the shaving brush until a rich lather forms. Do not press down on the bristles, as this may damage the brush - simply move in quick circular motions.
- Now use the brush to apply the lather to your beard in small, gentle, circular motions or in gentle painting motions.
Experiment until you produce a good lather.
- When finished quickly rinse the shaving soap bowl-like container under cold water to remove excess foam. Invert bowl so as to let soap drain and dry. Soap dries best when bowl is left open.
A good shaving soap used along with a shaving brush provides an extremely close shave making you feel clean and comfortable.
How the mundane task of shaving turns into a morning treat !!!